[opensuse-project] WARNING: Some (?) Broken openSUSE.org user mailadresses
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 13:41:56 +0200

I just got a second notification that somehow the opensuse.org mail
aliases for members are broken. We did a large sync yesterday so that
all new members receive their adresses and it seems that something
went wrong there.

If you have problems, please tell me so that I know who has problems -
and we're trying to figure out what went wrong and will fix it,

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany