[opensuse-project] Indonesian OpenSUSE Community Launching Free Blog Offer for OpenSUSE Lover
  • From: "Masim \"Vavai\" Sugianto" <vavai@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 14:37:32 +0100
Hi All,

Just want to let you know that we are here in Indonesian OpenSUSE
Community launching new feature : Free blog service for OpenSUSE
lover.

We launched this feature after short discussion with OpenSUSE fans on
the monthly meeting last month. With this feature, we currently offer
7 feature to support our goal : increasing OpenSUSE user in Indonesia
at the end of 2008. The feature we currently offer are : Mailing List,
Support Forum, Tutorial, Planet Aggregator, Online Support, Free mail
service (accountname@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and free blog service. Both are
using our mother language, Bahasa Indonesia.

We hope we can helped and increasing more OpenSUSE user.

Please take a look at http://opensuse-id.org. Sorry for the
inconvenience with our language.

--
Best Regards,