[opensuse-project] openSUSE 11.0 Countdown
  • From: Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 15:45:20 +0200
Hello all!

I found out that Ubuntu has nice way to promote their new release -
small banner which informs how many days are left before new version is
out. See http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/countdown for details. This
banner also links to information page about distribution features and
_mainly_ to beta releases which can attract more testers. I think it
would be nice if openSUSE had something similar. I would created it by
myself but unfortunately I don't have time right now.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
Package Maintainer Lihovarska 1060/12