Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE 11.0 Greeter, Desktop Icons, Bookmarks
  • From: Stephan Binner <stbinner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 04:25:59 +0200
On Tuesday 01 April 2008 20:47:26 Gabriel wrote:

- Is the best browser start page or do we want to have
something like other distros which include some web search etc.?
What about something like (maybe hosted on

Exactly, I had the web start sites of and in mind when writing it. :-)

For now the question is only if we want to have something like this so we
can change the default URL of the browsers. Until it gets implemented eg can show/redirect to