Re: [opensuse-project] Announcing the official openSUSE Forums
  • From: Stephan Binner <stbinner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 19:16:22 +0100
On Tuesday 11 March 2008 13:58:53 Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:

merge into the new official openSUSE Forums at forums.opensuse.org.

Has there been any discussion about the board structure yet? For example one
of the current forums has a "Software" category which is terrible broad, the
next has "Desktop Environments" which is better and the third has a "KDE" one
which is the best for me if I want to glance over hot KDE problems threads.

Bye,
Steve