Re: [opensuse-project] Proposal: Create developmentinformationsharing blog for openSUSE activities
  • From: James Ogley <riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 19:24:12 +0000
Does Planet Suse use the same software as Planet GNOME? It would be
interesting to contribute that back to the generic Planet software... as
planets grow, there's invariably someone whom you don't like to read :)

It does indeed and I fully intend to pass it upstream if I can pull it
off :)
--
James Ogley, openSUSE Member: GNOME Team and Planet SUSE.
riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx http://opensuse.org/GNOME http://planetsuse.org