Re: [opensuse-project] Proposal: Create development informationsharing blog for openSUSE activities
  • From: James Ogley <riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 18:27:02 +0000
In planet.gnome.org we show this little paragraph:
Don't like what someone usually posts? Remove them from your personal
display of Planet GNOME.
And there's a link to this: http://live.gnome.org/PlanetGnome
That page has instructions on how to remove people, depending on the web
browser you use.

Yeah, I read that when I started thinking about this, I'm planning a
slightly more user-friendly version that will appear to the reader of
the site more akin to saying your "Like" or "Don't Like" something in
the Facebook news feed.
--
James Ogley, openSUSE Member: GNOME Team and Planet SUSE.
riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx http://opensuse.org/GNOME http://planetsuse.org