Re: [opensuse-project] Proposal: Create development information sharing blog for openSUSE activities
  • From: James Ogley <riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 15:02:31 +0000
tagged articles. just as we would differentiate them on planetsuse with
the other proposals in this thread. just adding a new domain because the
topic is slightly different doesnt really help. and we could interest
new users for the technical stuff when keeping it on normal news.o.o.

...and don't forget my plan to make it possible to block feeds on Planet
SUSE. I'm planning on working on this on Friday this week - a person
could choose to block all feeds from users who don't actually work for
Novell for example (if they really wanted to).
--
James Ogley, openSUSE Member: GNOME Team and Planet SUSE.
riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx http://opensuse.org/GNOME http://planetsuse.org