Re: [opensuse-project] Getting Local User Groups off the ground
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:28:59 +0100
Martin Schlander wrote:

Being a board member of a LUG (the old-fashioned distro agnostic kind)
myself, I'm not particularly pleased with the Ubuntu LoCos. I don't
think this fragmentation is good for LUGs, GNU/Linux promotion effort,
or really anything else for that matter. United we stand, divided we
fall.

Yep, couldn't agree more. I think a SIG as part of a local LUG (as
Zonker suggested) is by far the better approach - if one is needed at
all.

/Per Jessen, Zürich