[opensuse-project] Getting Local User Groups off the ground
  • From: Kevin Dupuy <kevindupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 20:45:06 -0600
Hello everyone.

So I've been working on a new project, the openSUSE Local User Groups. The idea is to have local groups of openSUSE to help each other, and help introduce openSUSE to their area.

http://en.opensuse.org/Local_User_Groups

So what I'd like to do is that I know we do have openSUSE user communities already in some areas, so I'd like to hear from them about this project. Also I definitely want some help with this.

What I'd like for this to come to is a place where people can meet face to face, and promote the 11.0 release, get 11.0 release parties organized and other things.

Thanks and let's make this awesome!

--
Kevin "Yo" Dupuy | Public Mail: <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hope for America: Ron Paul for President <RonPaul2008.com>