[opensuse-project] Getting Local User Groups off the ground
  • From: Kevin Dupuy <kevindupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 20:45:06 -0600
Hello everyone.

So I've been working on a new project, the openSUSE Local User Groups. The idea is to have local groups of openSUSE to help each other, and help introduce openSUSE to their area.

So what I'd like to do is that I know we do have openSUSE user communities already in some areas, so I'd like to hear from them about this project. Also I definitely want some help with this.

What I'd like for this to come to is a place where people can meet face to face, and promote the 11.0 release, get 11.0 release parties organized and other things.

Thanks and let's make this awesome!

Kevin "Yo" Dupuy | Public Mail: <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hope for America: Ron Paul for President <>