Re: [opensuse-project] Code of Conduct: adopted!
  • From: Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 15:09:06 +0100

jdd wrote:
Francis Giannaros a écrit :
IRC is handy because we can [nearly all] be in the same place to
discuss an issue and [hopefully] have it resolved in a much shorter
time.

necessary for day to day work, but completely unusable if any thinking
is necessary before an answer as it's often the case in such case.

if the answer don't follow immediately, it's mixed by others answers in
the thread. even a slow typing is a problem. when I type fast I make
even more typos than I already do here :-((

Please stop hijacking threads and bringing them ad absurdum.

Thank you.
- --
-o) Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
/\\ http://opensuse.org -- I took the green pill