Re: [opensuse-project] Code of Conduct: adopted!
  • From: "Francis Giannaros" <francis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 12:41:59 +0000
On Feb 5, 2008 12:37 PM, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Carlos Gonçalves a écrit :
Em Terça, 5 de Fevereiro de 2008, o jdd escreveu:
Stephan Binner a écrit :
Btw, it was only some remark by some other board member on IRC afterwards
I *hate* IRC. do we have IRC archives??

http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/Archive

yes, I know, but there are "edited" transcript (and may be it's better
:-) - so not really a reference

Nothing anyone says in the meeting is taken out of the _transcript_,
so it really is perfect for a reference.

and my position about IRC is strictly personal, but I don't think i'm
alone in this, so discussing on mailing list is better

IRC is handy because we can [nearly all] be in the same place to
discuss an issue and [hopefully] have it resolved in a much shorter
time. No objection to discussing it here as well.

Kind thoughts,
--
Francis Giannaros http://francis.giannaros.org