Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE 10.3 PromoDVDs
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 12:49:15 +0100
Am Mittwoch 30 Januar 2008 schrieb Andreas Jaeger:
James Rhodes <hachque@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Then keep the promo and live DVDs seperate. But I still think that if
it's possible to install from the promo DVD, then it should be possible
to install from the live DVD.

It is today possible to install from our published Live DVD,
We do not have a Live DVD, we only have two live CDs and one promo DVD.

Greetings, Stephan