[opensuse-project] STATUS:Communication/Wiki/Events
  • From: Martin Lasarsch <mlasars@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 13:15:11 +0100
Hi,

* Events
- FOSDEM 2008 planing
(draft is online, everthing should be settled this week)
- Today: openSUSE talk at "Open Source Meets Business" in Nuremberg
http://www.heise.de/events/2008/open_source_meets_business/en/
- Chemitzer Linux-Tage http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2008/info/
(submitted openSUSE talk and request for a booth)
- we have submitted talks for Linuxtag (before the deadline :-))
- we have 10.3 PromoDVDs, wait for the announcement how to get them

* Wiki
- we will update the wiki in the staging area, hopefully this will solve
some problems. If it's stable and configuration is done we will push it to
external servers. No ETA right now.
- problems with zh search

* Communication
- Project meeting Wednesday, 23, 12:00 GMT
--
with kind regards,

Martin Lasarsch, Core Services
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5 90409 Nürnberg
GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
martin.lasarsch@xxxxxxx - http://www.opensuse.org