Re: [opensuse-project] How to contribute into OpenSUSE News
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 09:51:31 +0100
"Masim \"Vavai\" Sugianto" <vavai@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Hi all,

Just want to ask about "How to contribute into OpenSUSE News"
(http://news.opensuse.org) ? As I read in this link :
http://news.opensuse.org/?page_id=7, I must submit the stories to the
editor (news-submit@xxxxxxxxxxxx).

I've submitted the story last week but there is no response or rejecting
email .

Could you submit again, please? It seems that it did not reach us :-(

Is this related to the "voting note" as mentioned in every post in
OpenSUSE news that means my story could not be accepted due to the
voting ?

I think it would be nice if the submitter get the response, accepted
or no about the story.

Yes, you should ;-)

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany