Re: [opensuse-project] shop.openSUSE.org - status update
  • From: Kevin Dupuy <kevindupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 17:04:37 -0600
On Dec 5, 2007, at 5:56 AM, Michael Loeffler wrote:

Hi all,

here a short heads up on the status of shop.opensuse.org
See here: http://openshop.spreadshirt.net

We aim to go public with the shop tomorrow, Dec 6. For the beginning the shop
is available in english and ships to EMEA and Asia, payment in € only. We'll
soon offer a second shop for America and other countries and will offer major
currencies and languages.

The shop itself will be integrated in to opensuse.org (shop.opensuse.org) and
linked from the wiki, the download page and the openSUSE Build Service.

Best
Michael
--
Michael Löffler, Product Management