[opensuse-project] openSUSE Weekly News
  • From: "Francis Giannaros" <francisg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 14:39:00 +0000
Hi,

I didn't think we could avoid having something like a weekly
newsletter for much longer, so I've put together some stuff for the
first one over at http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE_Weekly_News/1 I'm
hoping to publish it this Wednesday with a news.o.o post.

How you can help!

= Feedback. =

I'd really appreciate any feedback on the newsletter. What you think
will work/won't work. Suggestions, etc.

= Help contributing to sections =
* "Tips and Tricks" could be a nice section, but I can't think of
anything to have in it for this week.

* In the Press. Seen any decent stories about openSUSE in the press
lately? Please add them th ere.

* Forum news. I'd really like to get updates on the communities in the
fora, so if you think you can help with this please let me know!

* Help writing the next one :-)

Note that the point of the weekly newsletter is to not undermine or
lessen the amount of stories that we get on news.o.o. I think the
amount we get there is great. The point is to cover all the extra
details and have a single weekly digest for all extra things
in-and-around openSUSE.

Kind thoughts,
--
Francis Giannaros http://francis.giannaros.org