[opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-announce] news.opensuse.org goes live
  • From: Nikolay Derkach <nderkach@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 18:47:39 +0400
В сообщении от Thursday 19 July 2007 15:07:15 Andreas Jaeger написал(а):
We are happy to announce our new news.opensuse.org website. This news
portal will provide the latest openSUSE news. We will continue to
send important announcements to the opensuse-announce mailing list,
but they should also be added to http://news.opensuse.org as well.

Comments on the news articles is open for everybody, just for
contributing new story, you need to have an account. If you like to
contribute, contact admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx - and if you like to submit a
story without an account mail to news-submit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

We also have a calendar (with .ical) for events and other important
openSUSE events.

In general, for blogs of openSUSE folks, I'd like to point to the
Planet SUSE agregator (reachable via http://www.planetsuse.org) and
say a big thank you to James Ogley for running this service for
several years now!

Andreas

I've maintained localization of openSUSE News at opensuse.org for about a half
a year. Does the recent news portal assume a posibility of localised news?

--
Regards, Nikolay Derkach