[opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-announce] goes live
  • From: Nikolay Derkach <nderkach@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 18:47:39 +0400
В сообщении от Thursday 19 July 2007 15:07:15 Andreas Jaeger написал(а):
We are happy to announce our new website. This news
portal will provide the latest openSUSE news. We will continue to
send important announcements to the opensuse-announce mailing list,
but they should also be added to as well.

Comments on the news articles is open for everybody, just for
contributing new story, you need to have an account. If you like to
contribute, contact admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx - and if you like to submit a
story without an account mail to news-submit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

We also have a calendar (with .ical) for events and other important
openSUSE events.

In general, for blogs of openSUSE folks, I'd like to point to the
Planet SUSE agregator (reachable via and
say a big thank you to James Ogley for running this service for
several years now!

I've maintained localization of openSUSE News at for about a half
a year. Does the recent news portal assume a posibility of localised news?

Regards, Nikolay Derkach