Re: [opensuse-project] Questions for 'People of openSUSE'
  • From: A.K. <protected@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 13:27:27 +0200
On Thursday 19 July 2007 03:12, Carlos Goncalves wrote:
Em Quarta, 18 de Julho de 2007, o A.K. escreveu:
Therefore I am planning to do several interviews with different community
members (i.e. the 'People of openSUSE') about their involvement in the
project and also about their personal life and interests. The interviews
will always contain the same set of questions and will be published on
openSUSE.org.

So like a "People Behind KDE" style, correct?

Correct!

Here are some possible questions for an interview (this is really a first
draft!):

Clear and brief:

Add nickname to the list.

Questions related to the openSUSE project:

Suggestion 1: - A person ask you why should he/she choose openSUSE instead
of other distribution/OS. What would be your arguments to convince him/her
to pick up openSUSE?

Suggestion 2: - Three words to describe openSUSE.

:-) I especially like the last one.

Last but not least, which kind of pictures are you willing to publish on
openSUSE.org (pictures of you, your pets, your desk, your car, your
desktop, your house etc.)?

I think that people are more interested in seeing how he/she desktop looks
like because it's a kind of personal-geek-thing.

You might be right about that, but it would be the same picture they use
at 'People Behind KDE'. So it would be nice to find/take another one.

If somebody would like to support me with the interviews and maybe even
consider to take over in a couple of months - let me know.

I can help you even though it's simple because questions are the same
interview over interview so we only need to point out to someone.

For example you could suppose some community members which should be
interviewed :-)

How frequently are you thinking to do/release the interviews?

At first I would like to publish three or four interviews per week, later on
one or two per month.

By the way, the questions will be asked via email.

Regards,

Anica