[opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-announce] Slightly changed openSUSE 10.2 ISOs released
  • From: "Benji Weber" <b.weber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 18:56:31 +0000
On 3/16/07, Christoph Thiel <cthiel@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone,

today we are releasing slightly changed openSUSE 10.2 ISO images. The reason
for putting out those updated ISOs is a license issue, which had to be
addressed. The following ISOs have be replaced on the mirrors:

Could you please explain what has changed. "We have released new isos
because of a licence issue" doesn't give any useful information.

- Which packages have been added/removed
- Which functionalities have been added/removed

_
Benjamin Weber