Re: [opensuse-project] Changes in Bugzilla
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 13:26:11 -0600
On Sunday 11 February 2007 06:51, Carlos E. R. wrote:
> The Monday 2006-11-20 at 20:00 +0100, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> > I'd like to inform you about the following two changes to bugzilla:
> >
> > openSUSE 10.3
> > =============
>
> Whom do we contact when we have problems with Bugzilla, what is the
> procedure?
>
> For instance, I reported time ago "bug 225631", which is now marked as
> duplicate of bug 188556, and the last one is restricted.
>
> This general issue has been comented somewhere else. Whom do I report the
> problem to? I do not want to reopen it myself, but I would like to see the
> conclussions of the problem, which are restricted.

I have to second your opinion.
The problem is the policy or guys that mark bugs as duplicate.

For me, bug that is reported in restricted zone should not be announced
publicly by marking some public bug as duplicate of restricted one.
If it is really necessary, it would be probably better to do the same in
opposite direction, mark restricted bug as public one.

That way whoever is user of restricted zone can look for a solution, and no
info runs out of restricted zone.

--
Regards, Rajko.
http://en.opensuse.org/Portal