Re: [opensuse-project] Unnanswered questions regarcing Novell-Microsoft agreements
  • From: Ray David Whitmer <ray@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 11:52:38 -0700
Jan Karjalainen wrote:
> http://fmbv.blogspot.com/2006/12/do-you-want-some-cheese-with-whine.html

I have had such respect for Suse in the past, I have to believe there is
some part of the past Suse legacy that is deeply ashamed of this sort of
behavior by the current caretakers of it. They must have seen it
coming, since it is far from the first time Novell has pulled this sort
of thing with acquired companies.

The attitude displayed here tells the whole story.

Ray Whitmer
ray@xxxxxxxx