Re: [opensuse-project] Introduction
  • From: scsijon <scsijon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 14:18:11 +1100
At 10:21 PM 29/11/2006, Peter Flodin wrote:
On 11/29/06, James Ruffer <admin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you for allowing to join the community.
I would love to help by offering my project management skills.
I am currently working with a computer forensics company and
would like to donate more time to the SUSE OS.

Welcome James,
Time is one of the most valuable commodities to give an opensource
community. Subscribe to the mailing lists that interest you, connect
to the next openSUSE meeting, open to all, and held via IRC, read the
wiki (or even contribute), and try to figure out where you can help
the project.

Also I have a collocation center in NY that I would be more than
happy to mirror SUSE as well as run some open project management
software for all to use.

With the final release of 10.2 approaching this is the perfect time to
setup a new mirror. Refer to
http://en.opensuse.org/Mirror_Infrastructure for how to participate.

Pflodo
Peter Flodin.