Re: [opensuse-project] MD5SUMS of Development DVD's
  • From: Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 23:29:25 +0100
Op woensdag 22 november 2006 00:07, schreef Martin Schlander:
> Tirsdag 21 november 2006 22:12 skrev Freek de Kruijf:
> > I have been looking for the MD5SUMS of the DVD's of the Development
> > version openSUSE 10.2 Beta2. However I have not found these.
> > One can only download these DVD's via Bittorrent and this may be enough
> > to ensure that there are no errors, but I an not sure about this.
> >
> > So my suggestion to put these SUMS also in the page behind MDS5SUMS.
>
> They're a little bit hidden:

http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/openSUSE-10.2-Beta2/delta-iso/README.DVD.txt

Thank you Martin. However now I have the same question with the RC1 DVDs.

In my opinion this data should be in a file with a proper name - RC1 in it -
so it can be included via a Template in the Download page of the wiki.

--
fr.gr.

Freek