[opensuse-project] IRC meeting about Novell/Microsoft deal - 2006-11-23 18:00 CET (17:00 GMT)
  • From: Martin Lasarsch <mlasars@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 14:24:48 +0100
Hi

as promised in the last IRC meeting we will have a dedicated IRC meeting about
the Novell/Microsoft deal. We already had questions in the regular IRC
meeting last time, but there might be some questions which are not answered
because of the short time we had, or new questions came up ...

Nat Friedman, Holger Dyroff and AJ are happy to answer all your questions in
the chat this Thursday at 18:00 CET (17:00 GMT).

Please check out the information we have so far, many questions should be
answered there:

http://www.novell.com/linux/microsoft/openletter.html
http://www.novell.com/linux/microsoft/faq.html
http://www.novell.com/linux/microsoft/faq_opensource.html
http://www.novell.com/news/press/item.jsp?id=1196

If you can't participate and have a question, please enter it on the meeting
page at:

http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/Special_Meeting_2006-11-23

btw: we will have a regular meeting as usual on Wednesday, announcement coming
soon.
--
with kind regards,