Re: [opensuse-project] Closing the Candor Gap at Novell
  • From: <susedevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 12:11:55 -0800
I agree. This might be what we needed. Perhaps soon, we'll be able to run windows
apps without Wine or Cedega or CrossOver but on Linux itself. This also shows
that Microsoft is falling. They are now making "open" software. Hmmmm, I read not
but a month ago that Ballmer thinks that Vista may be their last Windows. Maybe
this is part of that prediction coming true, or at least a start.

On Sun Nov 19 9:07 , jdd sur free sent: