Re: [opensuse-programming] Kernel update
  • From: Nenad Stojnic <neon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 21:17:16 +0100
Hi.

Thx. man. Greate links ... especial first.

Im suse 10.0 my mouse go crazy in moments.
I get message in my system log: psmouse.c: bad data from KBC - bad parity
Then I found after "google-search" that error about I wrote above come
from bad
kernel code. That`s only reason why I should to compile and install new
kernel.
I am obstinate and I wan`t to lose my suse 10.0 because I have a lot
good software
installed on it.
I will try with this documentation and suse kernel rpm to resolve my
problem.
This problem is serious because mouse make unpredictable actions.

Thx. again.