[opensuse-programming] A request for your input.
  • From: lmth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 15:30:56 +1100
Hello

My name is Lara Thynne and I am a PhD candidate at Deakin University
Australia. I am currently researching the boundary between work and
leisure activities directly related to the open source community and
open source program development.

As part of this I am running a survey at the following address.

https://dcarf.deakin.edu.au/surveys/oss/

The survey is completely confidential and looks at your views and
motivations to use Open Source software and to participate in the
community.

It will only take a five to ten minutes to complete and your contact
details will not be recorded. You can withdraw your participation at
any stage.

I sincerely apologize for the spammish nature of this e-mail - I
don't mean to abuse this list. I am trying to collect responses
from as many open source developers and users as possible and a
mailing list like can be the only way to reach many developers.

Thanks again

Lara

P.S The program that I am using is open source, of course
(www.phpsurveyor.org)!