Re: [opensuse-programming] Intel IDB on OpenSUSE 10.2
  • From: Andrew Lofthouse <loftyhauser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 09:44:00 -0500
Andrew Lofthouse wrote:
> Unfortunately, I don't have access to Intel's premier support because
> I'm using the compiler for unsupported, non-commercial use.

Hmm, well I misunderstood my access to Intel's support. When using the
compiler for non-commercial use, they do offer the ability to submit
support issues, but they will only respond to them if they have time. I
submitted this issue, and was told that although version 9.1 of the
compiler does not support OpenSUSE 10.2, version 10.0 does. It is
currently in beta and will be released sometime this summer.

AJL