[opensuse-ppc] Booting openSUSE-NET-ppc-Build0003-Media.iso
Hi there,

just a few words how to boot current factory on PowerMac.
I tried it on a 1,6GHz PowerMac G5.

1. Power on your PowerMac ;)
2. Get to Open Firmware with "Alt-Option-O-F" keys pressed
3. Insert openSUSE-NET-ppc CD by ejecting CD-ROM drive with command "eject
cd"
4. Boot into yaboot by entering "boot cd:,\suseboot\yaboot"
5. Choose your Installation-Type

From there I was able to go through installation pre-configuration setup
(network, http-server) and YaST2 started. But it crashed when I tried to do
partitioning stuff.

Maybe someday I'll have the knowledge to be able to fix things for PPC...

Have fun!

Wolfgang