Re: [opensuse-ppc] Re: [opensuse] Unable to install 11.0 on my Genesi Pegasos (inst32 stops booting)
  • From: Peter Czanik <pczanik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 10:16:15 +0200
Hello,

Larry Stotler írta:
Other than wanting CD media, v11.0's been mostly solid.
Yes, 11.0 seems to be the best PPC release ever, at least from the Genesi point of view :-) A big thanks to Olaf and the openSUSE PPC team!

CD: I can try to create an install CD for you, if you really need it. There is a 'yast2 product creator', which had a number of bugs when last tested, but with some tweaks, I could create working install CDs.

Bye,
CzP