Re: [opensuse-ppc] Re: [opensuse] Unable to install 11.0 on my Genesi Pegasos (inst32 stops booting)
  • From: Peter Czanik <pczanik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 16:37:56 +0200
Hello,

Lenz Grimmer írta:
As these files (incl. yaboot) are included in the "suseboot" directory of the
DVD as well, wouldn't it be sufficient to boot from the DVD by entering "boot
cd suseboot/yaboot" at the OFW prompt?
No, as yaboot support for cd/dvd is not implemented in the Pegasos2 firmware. Also putting these files in a directory does not seem to work (might work with editing of yaboot.cnf, but I looked for the easiest solution).
Bye,
CzP