Re: [opensuse-ppc] Re: [opensuse] Unable to install 11.0 on my Genesi Pegasos (inst32 stops booting)
  • From: Peter Czanik <pczanik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 16:33:23 +0200
Hello,

Larry Stotler írta:
I managed to get around that by just tabooing any 64bit packages
before installing with 10.3. After that, it was completely stable on
all my 32bit Powermacs.
That's right, but for anybody not fully aware of this problem before installation, this was a serious problem. Luckily it is fixed now, and openSUSE 11.0 installs properly on any of my 32bit PPC machines!
Bye,
CzP