Re: [suse-ppc] 10.1 beta3
  • From: Chris O'Toole <chris.otoole1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 23:36:05 +0000
No. When I said the machine will be useless I meant it will lock up eventually, because the sound on G5 iMac is fundamentally broken, it's not specifically a Suse problem. The machine is only usable if there is a way to disable sound and with these beta discs can't disable sound before the machine locks!