Re: [suse-ppc] What files do I need to download
  • From: Robert Schiele <rschiele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 19:19:09 +0200
On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 09:43:12AM -0700, Ken Johhson wrote:
> Since I was not able to do a ftp install...it kept freezing on me, what
> files do I need to download for a cd install? I have already downloaded
> the boot cd.

At which point of installation does it freeze? What is the last message
displayed?

Most likely there is just an incompatibility of the shipped kernel with your
system and thus putting the files on a CD shouldn't make a difference.

If you still want to download it, tou need at least suse/setup/,
suse/inst-sys/ and all the packages you want to install.

Robert

--
Robert Schiele Tel.: +49-621-181-2517
Dipl.-Wirtsch.informatiker mailto:rschiele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx