SuSE w/UMAX Pulsar?
  • From: Brian Durant <durant@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 11:19:48 +0700
Hi,

I am new to this SuSE list, I generally hang out at SuSE-E. I have a UMAX
Pulsar that I would like to install SuSE onto. Is this a doable project?
Anyone on the list that has done this or has a URL for someone with a page
about how they did it? I would prefer to get SuSE to run without Boot X if
possible. My setup is a UMAX Pulsar (purchased in Denmark), with a Matrox
graphics card and a G3 upgrade. I still have the old 604e motherboard as
well, if an install with a 604e is more likely to succeed. Otherwise, the
system is pretty standard. I won't purchase SuSE PPC before I know if this
has a good chance of working.

I have looked through the list archive and found that there are those that
have attempted a project like this, but never any full report on anyone being
successfull.

Cheers,

Brian