Re: [suse-ppc] Losing time
  • From: Ron McCall <ronald.mccall@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 23:33:40 -0500
Me either, until this new G4/800.

Are you talking about sleep? I am not using any sort of power saving or
sleep features. It just runs normally all day long with the display
blanked via DPMS when not in use.

I wouldn't think that pulling out the Radeon 7500 and putting in a Rage
128 Pro would affect the system time (in the kernel, not the hardware
clock which seems to be keeping correct time).