Strange KDE2.1 Artifact
  • From: Andrei Verovski <andrei.verovski@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 12:03:25 +0200
Hi,

I have installed KDE 2.1 on SuSE 7.0, on both x86 Pro and PPC version. I
have downloaded RPMs from SuSE ftp server and installed with YAST.

However, I noticed strange keyboard artifact on BOTH systems: function
and arrow keys stopped working in terminal window, and now I cannot do
anything in YaST1. On the PPC, situation is even worth: after switching
keyboard layout all keys are malfunctioning, and screen fonts become
garbage.

Complete removal and installation of KDE 2.1 did not helped.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Andrei