[opensuse-packaging] Common LIsp packaging
Hello everyone,

as you know, we're recently formed a team that will take care of the
packaging guidelines and introduced a small process to change them:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Packaging_guidelines_change_process

I would like to start discussion about Common Lisp and create Lisp
packaging related rules.

The first version of it you can find there:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Packaging_Lisp
(please discuss here before edit something in wiki)

I don't know how many Lisp developers we have, but I invite everybody
to find and create most interesting, correct and optimal packaging
rules for openSUSE distribution.

Alex