Re: [opensuse-packaging] [reminder] openSUSE 12.2 Milestone 4 is next week
On Wed, 18 Apr 2012, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

On Wednesday, April 18, 2012 12:44:52 Stephan Kulow wrote:
On 18.04.2012 12:00, openSUSE Roadmap Reminder wrote:
Hello all,

openSUSE 12.2 Milestone 4 will be released next week, on
Thursday 26 April 2012.

Please submit your packages before Friday afternoon (UTC time) to make
sure they will get included in this release. Leaf packages submitted
during the week-end might also get accepted on Monday.

For a quick overview of the openSUSE Roadmap, please see:
http://en.opensuse.org/Roadmap

I suggest we use it for a gcc47 field test.

I agree we're in good shape.

Richard, will you submit a gcc which changes the default?

Will do.

Richard.