Re: [opensuse-packaging] Cannot submit a noarch package
On Friday 30 March 2012 08:17:50 pm Greg Freemyer wrote:
Claudio,

I added my comments to:

https://features.opensuse.org/305015

Good one, I voted for it.

If this is a serious discussion, I guess you should too. I also
voted for it, but I don't really know how much OBS resource is lost
to noarch. It may this is work for little benefit.

With ~10% of our packages being noarch, I can imagine the benefit would
be substantial. I understand that these packages are most likely amongst
the faster to build, but there is still the load incurred by scheduling,
copying files around, publishing, etc.

--
Jean Delvare
Suse L3