Re: [opensuse-packaging] Cannot submit a noarch package
On Friday 30 March 2012 08:17:50 pm Greg Freemyer wrote:

I added my comments to:

Good one, I voted for it.

If this is a serious discussion, I guess you should too. I also
voted for it, but I don't really know how much OBS resource is lost
to noarch. It may this is work for little benefit.

With ~10% of our packages being noarch, I can imagine the benefit would
be substantial. I understand that these packages are most likely amongst
the faster to build, but there is still the load incurred by scheduling,
copying files around, publishing, etc.

Jean Delvare
Suse L3

List Navigation