Re: [opensuse-packaging] Cannot submit a noarch package
On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 3:17 PM, Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I added my comments to:

https://features.opensuse.org/305015

If this is a serious discussion, I guess you should too.  I also voted
for it, but I don't really know how much OBS resource is lost to
noarch.  It may this is work for little benefit.

Well, one of my projects builds a few noarch rpms (data) that amount
fo about 500MB, so you can imagine they incur heavy I/O usage and they
take quite a while to build because of that. So I guess much would be
saved - for those kinds of projects. How many of them there are, I
don't know.