Re: [opensuse-packaging] Recent packages cleanup removed necessary packages
Ilya Chernykh <anixxsus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Saturday 24 March 2012 01:47:00 you wrote:

Mail the dude, ask him to do a undelete (osc undelete
some:repo/package) and then get it... otherwise redo the work from
scratch.

I wonder why this project was deleted at all?
--

The criteria was no source code change in a year for home projects. Two years
for devel projects.

Note that it was handled at the project level, not the package level. So
having a project where nothing in the project was updated for a year causes the
clean-up script to assume the project is no longer maintained.

A few of my projects were on the delete list and they were indeed old, so I
deleted them manually.

Greg