Re: [opensuse-packaging] Cleanup of build.opensuse.org projects
On 03/19/2012 12:43 PM, Adrian Schröter wrote:

Hi,

I will do again a cleanup round in older projects, which looks to be
unused to free build power resources again.

The projects in the list of the link below did qualify here, because
they have not seen any source change since

- home:$user:branches:.. 1 month
- home:$user 1 year
- * 2 years

:branches: project will just get deleted. (They can get undelete of course).

For all other projects, I will just remove the repositories.

Please protest when your project should not get removed.

http://www.suse.de/~adrian/OBS-remove-list

bye
adrian

Thanks for the reminder, I've removed more sub projects than were on your list
and only have four left.

Dave