Re: [opensuse-packaging] Cleanup of build.opensuse.org projects
  • From: Marguerite Su <i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 04:07:32 +0800
On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 6:43 PM, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I will do again a cleanup round in older projects, which looks to be
unused to free build power resources again.

The projects in the list of the link below did qualify here, because
they have not seen any source change since

 - home:$user:branches:..      1 month
 - home:$user                  1 year
 - *                           2 years

:branches: project will just get deleted. (They can get undelete of course).

For all other projects, I will just remove the repositories.

Please protest when your project should not get removed.

 http://www.suse.de/~adrian/OBS-remove-list

bye
adrian

--
Adrian Schroeter
SUSE Linux Products GmbH

Hi, all, after accepting a sub-project delete request, which dues to
restricted format instead of no activity, my entire home is broken, 42
of 48. I tried trigger "osc rebuild -f" and "osc rebuild --all", but
only Tumbleweed repository received that command,
openSUSE_11.4/12.1/Factory still kept complaining about "404,
home:MargueriteSu:ffmpeg is not found", which actually has been
deleted as a whole and removed from meta of home:MargueriteSu. anybody
knows anything I can do? or just wait for a long time then it will get
rebuilt? I have beening waiting since yesterday.