Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: Clean up abuse usage of obs
  • From: Sascha Peilicke <saschpe@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 09:47:52 +0100
On 03/18/2012 11:55 PM, Malcolm wrote:
On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 21:35:55 +0100
Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

To maintain our infrastructure in good shape, and enforce our
policies I would like to find a way to at least find a way to ask
packager to respect those policies

The first and big concern is getting blob proprietary software
published

First target (as the most simple to track) nvidia drivers
It's easy to find who as linkpac/branch the nvidia package and forget
or modify the build/publish status

osc bse x11-video-nvidia

Now what could be the next step is to build a really simple script
that can extract emails from incriminated project/package osc
maintainer -e do that well.

Coolo should already have a nice part of his reminder script to send
the mail. Is it shareable ?