[opensuse-packaging] Clean up abuse usage of obs
  • From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 21:35:55 +0100
To maintain our infrastructure in good shape, and enforce our policies
I would like to find a way to at least find a way to ask packager to respect
those policies

The first and big concern is getting blob proprietary software published

First target (as the most simple to track) nvidia drivers
It's easy to find who as linkpac/branch the nvidia package and forget or modify
the build/publish status

osc bse x11-video-nvidia

Now what could be the next step is to build a really simple script that can
extract emails from incriminated project/package
osc maintainer -e do that well.

Coolo should already have a nice part of his reminder script to send the mail.
Is it shareable ?