Re: [opensuse-packaging] build-compare for KMP packages?
Am 22.02.2012 12:24, schrieb Andreas Jaeger:

In this case, we should change the pre/post handling and replace any
release number in it like we do in other cases.

Seife, I submitted a new build-compare to factory, please check that it
fixes your issue,

Well, I'll only see with 12.2 since I only use 12.1 as a vbox guest, not
Factory ;-)

But I can at least check if the factory version of the module gets
republished less often than the 12.1 version.
Stefan Seyfried

"Dispatch war rocket Ajax to bring back his body!"

  • No further messages