[opensuse-packaging] Separate sources for each architecture
Hi folks,

There are two different tarballs for i386 and x86_64 arch exist for the
applicaion I want to make RPM package from.

I feel, I need some hints to understand how such situation should be handled.
My guess, I need to specify two Source attributes and then choose suitable
one, using %ifarch macro. But it's not clear how such macro as %setup will
know what exactly archive to be used? Should I do this step manually?

I'll be grateful for any advices.