Re: [opensuse-packaging] php5-pear-xinc problem
  • From: Marguerite Su <i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 22:55:39 +0800
Yes, I have that channel fixed in package php5-pear-channel-xinc from
s:p:a. I branched that package into my development repository, but the
php5-pear-xinc build still fails.

But in the buildlog of php5-pear-xinc, I saw %post scriptlet in
php5-pear-channel-xinc was not executed because it was installed
before php5-pear package.

I don't know if it's the reason why php5-pear-xinc can't find the
channel and returns the unkown channel error.

I've checked almost everything in specfile. as you said, it seems
okay, it is just exactly the same with other packages in s:p:a. but
without my dirty channel replacement fix. it can't run pear -c pearrc
install --nodeps --packagingroot %{buildroot} %{SOURCE0}, no matter
the %post scriptlet.

Here's the error info, the last two comment in this page. but there's
no developer reply there.

http://code.google.com/p/xinc/wiki/InstallXincFromPearChannel

And no other useful information through the internet.